OF THE COMMUNE OF GALATINA
Noha was apparently under the Greek domination. The first
feudatory was Pietro De Noha in 1270 and the
Noha ruled the feud till the 17th century when Adriana De Noha married to the
Montenegros. Later came the Colonnas and the Spinolas. The baronial castle looks
very interesting especially its old tower dating to the 15th century. The parish
Church is in the historic centre and is dedicated to St Michael Archangel. It
has a Latin cross plan and the façade is very sober.